Thursday, January 20, 2022

Liebster Award

 Hey Everyone!

I have never done a tag before so we will see how this goes! 


Rules:


-Thank the blogger who nominated you.

Thank you, Martha!

Questions:


1. What is one of your most random quirks?

Well, let's see. I sleep best when my dog or cat is lying next to me. 


2. Favorite season?

Most definitely spring!


3. Favorite non-domesticated animal?

I would say the wolf or any of the big cats. 


4. Do you like traveling?

I love to travel but I have not gotten many chances to.


5. Strangest book you have ever read?

I'm not sure. I can't really think of one. 😂


6. What is one food that everyone else seems to love that you can't stand?

Anything from Taco Casa. I know that isn't a specific food, but I can't stand them. 


7. Sweater, jacket, or hoodie?

Absolutely hoodie! Hoodie's rock!


8. Most underappreciated book/movie character of all time?

Little John from Robin Hood. Come on y'all! He is absolutely awesome!


9. What is a random thing you were afraid of as a child (i.e. under the bed, the basement, a crack in the wall somewhere in your house, etc.)?

I was terrified of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. That dude is sooo creepy!


10. What is a scent that makes you happy (like wet pavement, cookies in the oven, etc.)?

I love the musty smell of hay in the barn or that special smell of a horse's nose. There is absolutely nothing like that.


11. Hamburgers or hot dogs?

Hamburgers. Hot dogs are kind of weird. 


Questions for my followers: (please leave your answers in the comments! I would love to hear from you!)


1.  Dogs or cats?

2. Books or movies?

3. Most favorite sit-down restaurant?

4. Do you like going to museums or going on hikes?

5. Last movie you watched?

6. Most fun day of your life?

7. Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream?


Love Y'all!

-Grace





2 comments:

  1. Okay, I thought I'd answer your questions because I like answering questions, haha!
    1. I love both dogs and cats, but if I prefer one over the other, it would be dogs!
    2. I like movies better BUT that is only because my attention normally gets too distracted to sit and read a book.
    3. My favorite sit-down restaurant would have to be a random Mexican place in Kentucky I went to a few years ago. The food was SO amazing!
    4. I like museums and hikes pretty equally, but if the museum is showing things that I can learn about history, I'll probably like it more. I looove learning history and geography!
    5. Being entirely honest here, the last movie I watched was the Lego Movie!! I really like it and it's always funny haha!
    6. I'm not sure what THE most fun day of my life is, but any day I can spend building a sand castle or kayaking or swimming in a pool is one of my favorites! Summer days are always so fun.
    7. Okay, so I LOVE icecream and this is a cruel question. :P I would have to say vanilla, because you can top it with almost any topping plus I love sprinkles so it's always a good choice. :D
    I love this post! Thank you for the questions! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alyssa!

    Thank you for your comment! I am glad you enjoyed this post, and I would love suggestions for posts in the future.

    Love,

    Grace

    ReplyDelete