Saturday, September 25, 2021

Happy Fall

Hey Y'all!

I am so sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have been super busy with school and just life in general. 

Happy First Week of Fall! One of my favorite times of year is fall because all of the pretty colors come out, good smells are all over the place, and I finally get to wear sweatshirts. The smell of spice and the cool weather makes me want to curl up in a cozy chair with a good book and a yummy drink. I love this time of year because everyone is in a friendly mood and it is a good time to look over the past year at what the Lord has blessed me with. This year he has blessed me witha few fun classes in school, opportunities to go riding/competing, and good friends. What are three things you are thankful for? What do you like about fall? 

Love Y'all Bunches! 

-Grace ❤

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my new kitten, Ethel Mae, my online dual enrollment classes through Regent University, my family, and beautiful weather (so, four things 😂). Fall is definitely in the air. 😍 I love the colors, the cooler (but not winter-cold temps), and the smells of pumpkin and spices. 😊
    Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete